Gilbert, AZ, 85233
Joined on November, 2011
Any day in the evening
Up to 1 hour away for no additional charge
EducationBachelor of Science in secondary education with a math minor.
ExperienceArizona credentialed math teacher. Available by appointment.
HobbiesThere are five transcendent math principles:
1. The ability to rearrange terms and factors in an equation
2. The ability to convert a word problem to mathematical equation
3. The ability to create a mathematical equation based on geometric layout.
4. The ability to graph a function.
5. The ability to derive a function from a graph.
I also believe that there are two stages to problem solving: there is a setup and an execution.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.